Friday, September 7, 2018

Introduction

     My name is Brayden Krispel and I am a freshman at the University of Tampa. I was born and raised in Hamilton New Jersey. I attended a public high school called Steinert. My current major is media and film. In my spare time I love to make music and spend as much time with friends and family. During my summers I frequently spend a week or weekend in Wildwood Crest. My family and I also take a vacation to Aruba about once a year to enjoy the Caribbean weather. Here is a funny picture of me participating in my high school's fashion show.






1 comment:

  1. Me and my family also try to take a yearly trip towards nicer weather, especially during winter to beat the cold. We usually head towards Isla de Mujeres in Mexico, but I'd love to go to Aruba one year.

    ReplyDelete